[PLUG] question on looking at systemd log files

logical american website.reader3 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 3 23:37:45 UTC 2019

My openSuse linux computer, Leap 15.1 stalls while booting up. I enabled
the debug-shell.service under systemd to record the log files, but have
about 6 megs of logged data from one attempted boot up.

Is there anyone in this group who can glance at the journalctl -b and
dmesg log files and pick out what might have gone wrong, for the system
stalling upon boot? Unfortunately the log files are long, about 27K
lines and 3 megs+ each.

I would prefer to email you the log file(s) if possible.

- Randall