[PLUG] OSCON Expo Plus pass

Steve Dum dr.doom at frontier.com
Sat Jul 6 07:09:51 UTC 2019

It seems that lots of codes have shown up now. Google found me one on
twitter - TWFREE Wednesday, then my son found FBfree, and today all the
email accounts I've used with O'reilly sent me the EPPFREE code "for our
VIP's".
-- yea right, VIP must mean you laggerd, you haven't registered yet, and
we need the counts, so register for free".
I've always wondered if every vendor or advertising campaign gets a
unique code so they can see how effective the advertising is.
steve