[PLUG] Flash Drive went through the wash

Dick Steffens dick at dicksteffens.com
Sat Jul 6 21:17:31 UTC 2019

I put a flash drive in a shirt pocket and forgot about it. The shirt and
the drive went through the washer and dryer. I just tried it and it
works. (I had already downloaded the contents, so I wasn't worried about
losing data.)

The question is, did running it through the dryer right after it ran
through the washer dry it out enough that it will be okay? Or simply
because it got wet, and corrosion began, one day it will die?

Not a big deal. It's an older, smaller flash drive that I don't use
often. Just an academic question.

--
Regards,

Dick Steffens