[PLUG] Issue on laptop w/trackpad disabled

Denis Heidtmann denis.heidtmann at gmail.com
Sun Jul 7 23:10:02 UTC 2019

Found it!
super held down launches keyboard short cut list.
super 9 launches system settings, then two tabs followed by four right
arrows gets to Mouse and touchpad icon.
Enter then launches the Mouse and touchpad screen.  Then three tabs and
Enter toggles the touchpad on.
Now the touchpad is on, and it can be used as usual.

Easy when you have the secret pirate treasure map: super 9, 2 tabs, 4 rt.
arrow, enter, 3 tabs, enter.