[PLUG] Brother 9840CDW Fedora 30...

Erik Lane eriklane at gmail.com
Tue Jul 9 18:55:58 UTC 2019

I've always just been able to download Brother drivers straight from the
company, and they've always worked just fine. It's been a long time since I
used that specific printer, but my parents one own, and many years ago I
did use it, so I know at one time it worked.

They have a debian based installer right on their website:
https://support.brother.com/g/b/downloadtop.aspx?c=us&lang=en&prod=mfc9840cdw_all

Erik