[PLUG] OSCON Expo Plus pass

Ben Koenig techkoenig at gmail.com
Thu Jul 11 22:26:03 UTC 2019

The UI sucked. There were several steps in the process where a user could
unintentionally provoke bad behavior. Redundant questions and unexpected
required fields usually result in people mashing the refresh button when
they really shouldn't. Or double clicking the submit button, that one
causes chaos in poorly designed apps. The visual confusion in those forms
was unusually bad.

They didn't even include "Support Technician" as a job role, I had to
select other and manually specific what I do for a living :-(