[PLUG] Booth at OSCON

John Jason Jordan johnxj at gmx.com
Fri Jul 12 00:44:52 UTC 2019

On Thu, 11 Jul 2019 13:36:29 -0700
Michael Dexter <dexter at pdxlinux.org> dijo:

>On 7/11/19 12:53 PM, John Bartley K7AAY john at 503bartley.com wrote:
>> Who is going to work the booth and when? I took all four days off
>> from Hawthorn Farm and can work it, but want to coordinate the booth
>> so know what to expect.
>>
>> Will we have cards or flyers to bring?
>
>I will write everyone who showed interest. Sorry for being quiet on
>this.

As in past years I volunteer to be the main booth-person. I will
be there continuously while the Expo Hall is open to the public. Quite
often the traffic picks up and one person alone is not enough so,
also as in past years, others can give me a break, and if there is
anyone else who will man the booth continuously, that will also be
great.

I have a box of our business cards, and I will print a bunch of our
flyers. I also have a few other small items that I will bring. I
believe Michael has the banner and a few other things.