[PLUG] C program build error in Makefile

tomas.kuchta.lists at gmail.com tomas.kuchta.lists at gmail.com
Thu Jul 18 17:13:08 UTC 2019

Not the response I expected - maybe just a wording.....

Just to be sure:
My comment was about executing not reading ./configure prior to running make.

./configure command scans your system, reports dependencies and generates config
files specific to your build.

If you did not run './configure' successfully, you should.

-Tomas