[PLUG] IP tracking

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Fri Jul 26 21:30:31 UTC 2019

On Fri, 26 Jul 2019, Robert Munro wrote:

> However, your ISP sees all the websites you visit and advertisers place
> trackers on individual websites that report traffic to their databases, so
> your search terms are just the tip of the huge web tracking iceberg.

ghostery <http://ghostery.com/> "Ghostery is a privacy and security-related
browser extension and mobile browser application. Since February 2017, it
has been owned by the German company Cliqz International GmbH. It is
distributed as proprietary freeware. The code was originally developed by
David Cancel and associates." (Wikipedia)

I've been using ghostery for years, along with adblock-plus.

Regards,