[PLUG] Wireless home LAN - security? WiFi vs Bluetooth?

Ben Koenig techkoenig at gmail.com
Sun Jul 28 15:35:58 UTC 2019

Short answer: You should not place too much faith in wikipedia's accuracy.

It can be great, but is not 100% reliable.

Second, what are you security concerns? There is a lot of misinformation
and fear mongering in this area, and there are a lot of people online
promoting extreme fear and paranoia.

So I have a two-fold question for you:

What are you trying to protect?

Who are you protecting it from?