[PLUG] Wireless home LAN - security? WiFi vs Bluetooth?

Michael Barnes barnmichael at gmail.com
Sun Jul 28 17:28:56 UTC 2019

I would ask, if the machines are all within six feet, it sounds like they
are in the same room. What is the problem with Ethernet? I've got 8-12
devices in my office, all connected via Ethernet. The only things on my
wireless network are TVs, Echo Dots, and cell phones. The wireless network
is separate from the wired network for the most part.

Just curious.

Michael