[PLUG] IP tracking

tomas.kuchta.lists at gmail.com tomas.kuchta.lists at gmail.com
Sun Jul 28 21:21:15 UTC 2019

I completely second the notion of running not only your calendar, but especially
your address book.

Not only it keeps those very personal data to yourself, but it also allows you
to attach and transfer these services to the device of your choice with ease.

I recommend NextCloud for this as well as on-line data sharing using calDav,
cardDav, and webDav.

It seems that privacy does not come for free these days - in this case payable
in calories to setup and maintain own on-line presence. And I stress, it takes
work and regular updates, rebuilds to new distributions and backups to stay
safe.

-Tomas