[PLUG] Error while copying .wav files from CD

Dick Steffens dick at dicksteffens.com
Mon Jul 29 18:32:24 UTC 2019

I'm copying a bunch of music CDs to my hard drive. I plan to use them as
.wav so rather than using a ripping too I'm just copying the files. The
environment is Xubuntu 18.04. I put the CD in the drive, wait for the
audio player to launch, close the player, then mount the CD. After
mounting the CD I open a Thunar instance and copy the files to a folder
in another Thunar instance.

This works to copy the entire CD for a few times, but then I get an
error when I try to copy the tracks from a new CD:

The name :1.105 was not provided by any .service files

A little searching turned up a hint that some process died, but no hint
on which process or how to restart it.

So far I've had to restart the machine to get things to work again.

Any clues as to where to start?

--
Regards,

Dick Steffens