[PLUG] Strange Google Earth exit behavior

Ben Koenig techkoenig at gmail.com
Wed Jul 31 19:21:01 UTC 2019

Yep. That's gnome-keyring. Googs is playing favorites and forcing
dependencies on gnome libraries.

There's a way to make it stop. I bet you asked about this years ago and
implemented the workaround on your other systems.

My solution is to not run apps that do stupid gnome things. Life is simpler
without that stuff.