[PLUG] Librem One...

John Jason Jordan johnxj at gmx.com
Mon Jun 3 01:27:56 UTC 2019

On Sun, 02 Jun 2019 19:35:36 -0500
Michael Christopher Robinson <michael at robinson-west.com> dijo:

>https://puri.sm/
>
>Linux Journal had an article on laptops running Librem One.  Any
>thoughts?  I'm thinking laptops running Librem One may be better than
>what you get if you go with System76 or you try to repurpose the
>average Windows laptop.  Privacy is important for business, though
>the target seems to be non business users.  Until today, I had never
>heard of Librem One.

I ran into them in connection with their smartphone efforts, still not
available. Sadly they now have my e-mail address and send me regular
advertising, which I haven't been able to opt out of.

Being sort of in the market for a new laptop I was really interested in
their offerings there. However, the biggest they offer is 15", so I had
to cross them off my list.