[PLUG] Wireless access point failing?

Russell Senior russell at personaltelco.net
Sat Jun 8 22:31:35 UTC 2019

https://wikidevi.com/wiki/Belkin_F9K1104

The Ubisoft SoC means it probably won't ever be supported by OpenWrt. Your
problem could have about 117 different causes, and without a lot more
introspective information, it's impossible to say for sure what it is. You
might check to see if the Belkin has system logs accessible from its admin
interface. If it does, then maybe it will give clues.  I have had wall
warts go bad, if you have another 12V power supply with a matching barrel
connector (the most common is 2.1mm inner and 5.5mm outer diameter, with
center positive), you could try it instead and see if it helps.  I have
access points that were EOL'd by their manufacturer in 2005 that still work
fine. While it's possible for things like flash to go bad, it's pretty rare.

Good luck!