[PLUG] Wireless access point failing?

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Sun Jun 9 13:15:48 UTC 2019

On Sat, 8 Jun 2019, wes wrote:

> This reminds me, I believe there were also complaints about cell signal
> degradation in the same location recently. If there is a strong enough
> source of interference, it very much could affect both. Rebooting one
> system or the other could cause it to select a different channel which may
> work better at that moment.

Wes,

The cellular phones dropping connection to a tower while sitting in one
place has been happening for years. The Belkin becoming comotose and needing
a power cycle to revive is very recent, a couple or so weeks.

Replacing the Belkin with a Cisco is the most practical solution so that's
what I'll do.

Regards,