[PLUG] Any Ubiquiti Experts Out There?

Louis Kowolowski louisk at cryptomonkeys.org
Sun Jun 30 14:00:02 UTC 2019

You’re going to be looking at double the amperage if you cut the voltage in half in order to maintain the same wattage. Simply cutting the voltage in half w/o changing the amperage will result in half the power. I doubt that the equipment will work properly at half the power, or with double the amperage.