[PLUG] Free server Racks

Erik Lane eriklane at gmail.com
Fri Mar 1 22:38:03 UTC 2019

Well, that first link you sent looks to me like the one where you would be
able to remove it or edit it, but only if you're signed in to the proper
account. (With 'manage' in the URL.) At least that's what I was assuming.
But yes, the second link you posted worked for me and looks the same as
what I sent.

I don't know how you got the first one - even when I go to my account to
manage one of my own posts it doesn't show up like that. But at any rate, I
got the same page that Rich quoted when I tried to view it. I searched the
site for just the number part of the post and that worked. It working in
incognito mode for you really mystifies me. It doesn't seem like it should
work.

Anyway, good luck with passing them on and reclaiming space! :)
Erik