[PLUG] Installing Slackware on Jetway

Ben Koenig techkoenig at gmail.com
Tue Mar 5 00:50:09 UTC 2019

Boot into the installer, and then mount your root partition to /mnt.

Then chroot in and change the password like so:
$ chroot /mnt /bin/bash
$ passwd

The 'passwd' command will automatically prompt to change the password
of the user you are logged as. In this case that will be root. I don't
think you need any of the other bind mounts for this to work, just a
simple chroot.
After changing your password,
$ exit
$ umount /mnt