[PLUG] Locked up!

John Jason Jordan johnxj at gmx.com
Tue Mar 12 22:44:26 UTC 2019

On Tue, 12 Mar 2019 13:53:01 -0700
Tomas Kuchta <tomas.kuchta.lists at gmail.com> dijo:

>You have at least these options (from easiest to harder):
>1. Setup USB device filter in vBox GUI. Windows should detect it when
>connected.

That was the first thing I tried, but it didn't work. Perhaps I set it
up wrong. The instructions that I found said to set it up with no
entries in any of the fields, and then it would work with any USB
device.

>2. Copy USB content to a directory, share it with guest and map it as a
>drive in Windows.

I can't get shared folders to work either.

Note that I also have two other virtual machines, Win2000 and WinXP.
Shared folders used to work with both of them, but no longer.

I'll keep poking at it.