[PLUG] Controlling resolv.conf...

Ben Koenig techkoenig at gmail.com
Tue Mar 12 23:09:23 UTC 2019

Are you using NetworkManager?

Last I checked NetworkManager will overwrite customizations to /etc/resolv.conf.
One of my systems currently has the line:

# Generated by NetworkManager

at the top, so I add all my stuff through the designated utility.
Networkmanager should be the same everywhere, but I'm not on debian
so.... things might be different.