[PLUG] Help! Display at 640x480!

Ben Koenig techkoenig at gmail.com
Tue Mar 19 03:50:23 UTC 2019

nvidia has layers of drivers for their cards going all the way back to
the tnt2 cards. On more than one occasion I've seen an ubuntu system
automagically install the wrong one and all kinds of stuff happens.

And I'm saying that from a tech support perspective, not because I hate
Ubuntu. This has been a challenge going back many years.