[PLUG] Modem Retrains Every 1/2 hour or so

Ken Stephens kennethgstephens at gmail.com
Fri Mar 22 04:50:47 UTC 2019

Rich,

No, John did not.  He said to ignore it.  Sense this is not what is
interfering with the problem.  It only shows up on Amazon Prime on our TV.
Prime shows up with a yellow triangle with a (-) in it.  We get drop outs
when watching videos.  An internet search says its the DNS settings, but
the settings are correct.  Testing shows the connection is good.  Other
devices using the WiFi connections are working OK.  Only the TV.  So I am
willing to ignore the log for now.  We used Prime tonight and the triangle
showed up, but we were able to watch a video without any dropouts.  Small
steps are OK.

Ken