[PLUG] EE help sought

Denis Heidtmann denis.heidtmann at gmail.com
Sun May 5 00:31:27 UTC 2019

An out-of-town contact is looking for help.  I quote:

"Specifically, we need someone who can design, source, assemble and program
a battery management system for our battery pack.  Many BMS’s designs
exist, but we need to package it in a very specific way. Our original idea
was to find someone full time but as of now we are hoping to find someone
who could do this one job as a freelancer (over the next two to three
months). If you know of someone who might be interested, I can send you
more specific requirements and our budget."

If you think this is task for you, let me know and I will pass on your
contact information.

-Denis