[PLUG] OSCON Booth Confirmed

John Jason Jordan johnxj at gmx.com
Wed May 8 16:45:42 UTC 2019

On Tue, 7 May 2019 17:07:05 -0700
Michael Dexter <dexter at pdxlinux.org> dijo:

>Not taking anything for granted... I am pleased to report that the
>PLUG booth was approved for OSCON 2019.
>
>Please drop me a line if you want to join the booth crew. Thank you
>everyone who as already reached out.

As in past years I will man the booth continuously as the primary
booth person. Others can help out as well to give me a break.

>Out materials are definitely due for updating, especially the business
>card.

I have a full box of cards, and I have all the artwork. If anyone wants
anything different please reply with specific desires and I will redo
the artwork per your desires. I can attach a PDF of the current
incarnation to off-list requests, but attachments don't work to the
list.