[PLUG] Gawk script not working as intended

Reid nrwahl at protonmail.com
Mon May 20 21:06:33 UTC 2019

Works on my machine. Maybe you've got a Unicode single-quote?

[reid at laptop ~]$ cat test
#!/usr/bin/gawk

BEGIN { FS=OFS="," }
{
    if ($5 ~/'Legal Contact'/) # double quotes also fail
        next
    else
        print $0
}

[reid at laptop ~]$ gawk -f test input.txt
'fld1','fld2','fld3','fld4','fld5'
'fee','fie','foh','fum','Keep Me'

Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.