[PLUG] "the sticks"

dfhubbard at lycos.com dfhubbard at lycos.com
Sat May 25 04:18:01 UTC 2019

Rod
I am also a lover of "the sticks".  If you take the official downtown
Eagle Creek and the official downtown Boring and the official downtown
Sandy, the exact center is where the house I grew up in used to be,
according to the official county survey maps.  Unfortunately the area is
so over developed now, it is no longer truly "the sticks".. . .   sigh .
. . . I'd still like to live there except the work of the farm and the
distance to my doctors.
Debra

 		Subject
 		Re: [PLUG] Can geeks defeat scammers? IOT solution needed?

 		From
 		Rodney W. Grimes <freebsd at gndrsh.dnsmgr.net>

 		Portland Linux/Unix Group <plug at pdxlinux.org>

 		Date
 		Today 4:04 pm

> On Fri, May 24, 2019 at 12:43 PM Rich Shepard <rshepard at appl-ecosys.com>
> wrote:
>
> On Fri, 24 May 2019, Richard Owlett wrote:
>
> I b way far from "escatada"[sp?]
> In Oregon it's spelled Estacada.
 And it's pronounced "est uh CAY duh"
Well, I always pronounced it "the sticks", but ok,
correciton noted :-).

FYI, I lived on the edge of est uh CAY duh in Eagle Creek,
I like the sticks :-)

--
Rod Grimes
rgrimes at freebsd.org