[PLUG] Is Ubuntu as popular as it deserves to be?

Tomas Kuchta tomas.kuchta.lists at gmail.com
Tue May 28 03:36:46 UTC 2019

Christopher,

What is this about? Are you honestly asking question about someone elses
opinion? Are you willing to accept the answers? What ever they may be?

Obviously, the answer to your question - what is the best Linux distro - is
42.

42 - Because it depends on what is the the question and who is asking it.

That being said, there is a lot of good and reliable Linux distro and
Ubuntu is one of them, so is Debian, Fedora, openSuSE and others. All for
different reasons.

You quote rumors and feelings. Nobody can have it all - all the newest,
greatest features without anything going obsolete, abandoned, rotten.

-T

By the way, I am not particular fan of Ubuntu, but I use it on some
computers and recommend it around - precisely because it mostly just works,
support is great; and with the LTS way of things - it is pretty stable and
still moving forward.