[PLUG] Error under Wine

tomas.kuchta.lists at gmail.com tomas.kuchta.lists at gmail.com
Wed May 29 04:11:04 UTC 2019

For what it is worth it - I tried to install/run it under wine 4.9 in openSuSE
15.0 from added Emulators:Wine repo:
sudo zypper addrepo http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/Emulators:/Wine/op
enSUSE_Leap_15.0/ Emulators:Wine

It seems to work OK-ish without errors or crashes.

I got same error as you described under default wine 3.7

Tomas