[PLUG] Error under Wine

Chuck Hast wchast at gmail.com
Thu May 30 13:32:40 UTC 2019

Tomas,
If I go into .wine/dosdevices, I see all of the ports are in there. But for
some reason the software does not
see them, I installed the stable version, maybe I need to rip it out and
install the bleeding edge and see what
happens. The older software sees them just fine. I sometimes am just taken
aback by how such a mess dealing
with stuff for windows is except that I remember the source... If these
folks would start doing this stuff in Python
they would I believe take care of a host of issues, and have something
transportable between OS'.

Best Regards