[PLUG] Procmail help needed [RESOLVED]

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Wed Nov 6 19:23:46 UTC 2019

On Sun, 3 Nov 2019, Rich Shepard wrote:

> I thought I worked out all wrinkles in the ~/.procmailrc recipes. I hadn't.

Turns out that the problem is not with procmail but with postfix's default
default mailbox_size_limit of 49M.

A LQ member posted the URL to a blog post where someone had the same issue
and remedied it by expanding the mailbox_size_limit to the computer
equivalent of infinity. That's what I did just now.

A couple of decades running postfix and I never ran up against this limit
before.

Thanks to Paul and everyone who responded with ideas and suggestions.

Regards,