[PLUG] USB Adapter for NVMe drive

John Jason Jordan johnxj at gmx.com
Sat Nov 16 01:32:49 UTC 2019

On Fri, 15 Nov 2019 16:10:19 -0800 (PST)
Rich Shepard <rshepard at appl-ecosys.com> dijo:

>Sure is. I recommend using rsync to copy between disks.

Tomas mentioned a couple of things not to copy, and I'll make a
definitive list from advice at the Clinic Sunday.

>Have you checked with FreeGeek? I'm going to be there first thing
>tomorrow morning and will ask if they have one. If so I'll buy it and
>you can buy it from me at Sunday's clinic.

No need, as I'll borrow one from Wes on Sunday. In any event, the
Free Geek store is open on Sundays now, so I can get it myself if
needed. But thanks for the thought!