[PLUG] PLUG Constant disk activity

Susan cesshindplic785 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 23 01:10:40 UTC 2019

Portland,
Hi, My name is Mike, I am senior investment consultant in CBC Consulting corp.
It's true we do not know each other very well and you have no reason
to trust what I am telling you but (otcpk: ZVTK  Zevotek Inc's track
record speaks for itself. Shares of this stock have more than doubled
in the last few days alone. Doesn't this tell you something?

You will see with your own eyes that today and over the next few days
ZVTK's share price will continue going up. If you aren't ready to
invest yet, you should at the very least add the stock to your watch
list.

Exclusive information shows that shares of  ZVTK are ready to shoot up
from 5 cents to 20 cents or more before Christmas rolls in. If you
don't know how to buy shares, you can just open an account at
tdameritrade and then you will easily be able to invest.

This is an opportunity you won't want to miss.

Regards

Best Regards,
Mike, CBC Consulting corp.