[PLUG] Connecting UPS to desktop [RESOLVED]

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Tue Nov 26 23:28:43 UTC 2019

On Mon, 25 Nov 2019, Rich Shepard wrote:

> Ah, so. Not unexpected for them to upgrade.
> I'll call them tomorrow morning.

Actually, I drove down there. After a detailed search one such cable was
found: male USB "A" on one end and an RJ45 plug on the other end. I bought
it.

My APC SmartUPS 1400 is old (on its second or third set of batteries) and
I've not looked at the back for a long time so I don't know if this one has
the old DB-9 socket or the RJ-45 socket on the back. But, I have both cables
so I'll be able to connect it to the desktop.

My thanks to all for the knowledge shared.

Regards,