[PLUG] Mount order on boot

tomas.kuchta.lists at gmail.com tomas.kuchta.lists at gmail.com
Wed Nov 27 23:54:38 UTC 2019

Check your disk and partition labels by:
sudo lsblk -o name,mountpoint,label,size,uuid

Maybe the labels are not unique or are missing.

In general - file systems are mounted in the same order as per fstab.
If you have duplicate/missing labels on disk partitions - which could happen
during your dd/rsync install method - then things might get "entertaining".

Tomas