[PLUG] Mount order on boot

Tomas Kuchta tomas.kuchta.lists at gmail.com
Thu Nov 28 02:35:21 UTC 2019

Hi John,

What is your problem with the mount points? Do you see the right data in
the right directories?

As about your boot messages - hopefully someone will be able to assist you.
I do not have any experience with your installation method + I believe that
copying disk to disk and upgrading the OS for the third or fourth time is
utter waste of time.

Anyway, let's focus on the mount topic. That is maybe where I can
contribute.

Tomas