[PLUG] Susan on plug list...

michael at robinson-west.com michael at robinson-west.com
Tue Oct 1 16:41:04 UTC 2019

Yesterday, I saw three messages on plug list that were very provocative. I use plug because I am a computer scientist and I have an expectation that sexually provocative messages won't be there. I believe Susan is in the archive for yesterday 3 times. I am formally requesting that her comments which seemed very direct be removed from the archive. I have a problem with her hey sweetie prove to me that you are real and her, I have a husband so don't respond to me here. A decent man might complain a bit, but not be affected in any way. Frankly, the comments are suggestive and creepy too. The terms of use should bar sexually suggestive comments on plug. If they don't, I will have to find another list that will moderate this out. At best the comments are a crude and inappropriate joke. At worst, someone is trying to create a problem for me specifically or men on the list more generally. Meanwhile, I need to see about engaging squid again with a url list of anything that opendns won't filter out that I can't forget. I disengaged squid and dansguardian because they weren't working well and my hard drive was filling up.

-- Michael C. Robinson

Apologies for putting this on the list, I can't reach the list manager.