[PLUG] Susan on plug list...

Michael Barnes barnmichael at gmail.com
Tue Oct 1 23:43:25 UTC 2019

I haven't worked with mailman in some time. Other lists that I manage allow
me to set an initial moderation of new subscribers. Most of my lists have
this set at 2, but I did set one list at 5 after having a few issues.
Basically, any new subscribers have their first 2 posts moderated
(approved) before they go to the list membership. This has served well to
prevent these types of situations. Once the initial moderation is met, the
users messages flow through to the list. It has been very successful in
weeding out the occasional oddity.

Michael