[PLUG] View thumbnails of many images [RESOLVED]

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Fri Oct 4 23:11:55 UTC 2019

On Fri, 4 Oct 2019, Rich Shepard wrote:

> Any suggestions for a tool that actually works?

Found a solution on the local host: gwenview.

I looked at the list of graphic applications in the xfce panel's settings
and it turns out this one does just what I need. Took a few minutes to
figure out how to navigate to the directory with the photos for the report,
but then I get a row of them along the bottom of the frame and can scroll
horizontally and see the selected one larger above the row.

Never knew it was there.

Carpe weekend, all,