[PLUG] Linux Mint System Restore question

OR Linux Jobs oregonlinuxjobs at gmail.com
Wed Oct 16 16:06:40 UTC 2019

*Thank you to everyone who answered. This was very helpful.*
*Paul, yes I could do exactly what you suggested as a stop-gap, but, if it
ever becomes feasible, I think that I will work on developing an
application that will do what remastersys used to do. I think that I would
like to get it working on Clear Linux OS, based on what I saw last night at
the PLUG lecture in Hillsboro.*

*Neil*
*e-mail oregonlinuxjobs at gmail.com <oregonlinuxjobs at gmail.com>*
*Twitter @linuxoregon*