[PLUG] Skype for Linux Status Changes on its own

Tomas Kuchta tomas.kuchta.lists at gmail.com
Wed Oct 16 16:41:17 UTC 2019

In my experience, the status stays the way I toggle it. Not sure what
happens if I would to resume work after overnight "break" or logout.

I would imagine that logout or long absence changes the status to active
when you login, move your mouse/keyboard. In a way, that is how I would
expect it to work. Unless set to invisible or do not disturb.

Hope it helps,
-T