[PLUG] Skype for Linux Status Changes on its own

Tomas Kuchta tomas.kuchta.lists at gmail.com
Wed Oct 16 16:57:41 UTC 2019

I never thought about it the same way as you do. That would indicate that
there are perhaps couple of different ways this could behave.

If I can make similar observation, sometimes I set it as away and forget
about it until other people mention it to me. In that case I blame myself
rather than MS.

How does it behave on your phone or windows client? Is it consistent?

-T