[PLUG] Skype for Linux Status Changes on its own

Dick Steffens dick at dicksteffens.com
Wed Oct 16 17:01:49 UTC 2019

On 10/16/19 9:57 AM, Tomas Kuchta wrote:
> I never thought about it the same way as you do. That would indicate that
> there are perhaps couple of different ways this could behave.
>
> If I can make similar observation, sometimes I set it as away and forget
> about it until other people mention it to me. In that case I blame myself
> rather than MS.
>
> How does it behave on your phone or windows client? Is it consistent?

I don't use it on a phone or on a MS Windows client. I mostly use it on
my Xubuntu 18.04 desktop machine, but over the summer I used it on my
Xubuntu 18.04 laptop. I didn't leave it running on the laptop, because I
only used to do a video chat with a friend. The behavior on the desktop
machine has been consistently inconsistent.

--
Regards,

Dick Steffens