[PLUG] logwatch.conf

Reid nrwahl at protonmail.com
Thu Oct 24 17:37:40 UTC 2019

Hi, Rich. Have you tried setting Service to an empty string yet in /etc/logwatch/conf/logwatch.conf as mentioned in the last email? That works for me as a method of overriding the "Service = All" line in /usr/share/logwatch/default.conf/logwatch.conf.

# grep -v ^# /etc/logwatch/conf/logwatch.conf
Service = cron
# logwatch
Wrong configuration entry for "Service", if "All" selected, only "-" items are allowed

# grep -v ^# /etc/logwatch/conf/logwatch.conf
Service =
Service = cron
# logwatch
#