[PLUG] logwatch.conf

Jason Barnett jason.barnett71 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 25 21:09:11 UTC 2019

Have you checked for the second copy of the logwatch.conf file? Look in
your /etc/logwatch/conf folder to see if another copy exists that might be
overriding your modifications.
If not, then try changing 'Service = All' to 'Service =  ' as has already
been suggested. This should clear any settings that may already be present
and make yours the only options set.

from the documentation: