[PLUG] logwatch services

Tomas Kuchta tomas.kuchta.lists at gmail.com
Tue Oct 29 18:11:03 UTC 2019

Try:
sudo grep -r Service /etc /usr

It is got to be defined somewhere out of the sight.

I am absolutely positive that it is not 32b versus 64b or since 2004 issue.
Everyone who responded to you is running 64b. In fact, the vast majority of
the world is running on 64b computers for over decade without 32/64b issues.

Hope the grep finds your config after a while.

Tomas