[PLUG] Looking for list messages

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Wed Oct 30 20:40:36 UTC 2019

I've not received any messages from the plug or plug-talk mail lists since
last Saturday; neither ones I've sent nor those sent by others.

The maillogs have no entries from junk.spiretech.com since then so nothing's
arrived here (and I've added that address to rhsbl-sender-exceptions in
postfix so it's not being rejected or discarded here. The PLUG Mailman
tells me I'm still subscribed.

I don't know if there's anything else I can do from here and I'd certainly
like being able to participate in the threads as I've done up to Saturday.

Suggestions welcome.

Regards,