[PLUG] When Mailman list dies ...

Ben Koenig techkoenig at gmail.com
Mon Sep 2 23:24:19 UTC 2019

I feel kinda silly saying this, but yes it is relatively easy to stop those
emails.

As the server admin, disable it through whatever mailer software you are
using. Try contacting the admin of the list and let them know they forgot
to turn it off....
Or as the recipient, blacklist and/or filter through whatever client side
email reader you use. Treat it like spam, because technically it is spam...