[PLUG] Need OpenGL driver for AMD GPU 699f (rev c7)

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Tue Sep 10 23:17:38 UTC 2019

On Tue, 10 Sep 2019, Ben Koenig wrote:

> If upgrading to -current is an option, the hardware you have will work
> out-of-the-box.

Ben,

Over all the years I've run Slackware I've read that -current should not be
used on production machines. Since this new desktop will be (as soon as I
get backup software properly working) my daily workstation and postfix,
postgresql, etc. server I need stability and reliability. Sigh.

It's been a long time since Pat and crew issued an update (there used to be
3 minor versions between major version upgrades) so I hope 15.0 is out Real
Soon Now.

Thanks,